senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 14/07/09 10:29 AM Posted 14/07/09 10:29 AM Hmmm, cool night air, low tread on the tyres and no missus in the passenger seat - should be a good night out.... Oh and I should be bringing a VE SS along to have some fun with...
arjey VOTE ROOTSTER 2010 Member 591 Member For: 18y 21d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 14/07/09 10:33 AM Posted 14/07/09 10:33 AM is it the same one that had the accident last time? the 2 cars that weren't fords ended up having an acco with eachother... IN A CAR PARK
louiseanddanny 10.5 @ 132MPH Legacy Donating Member 477 Member For: 18y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: FALCON COUNTRY Posted 14/07/09 10:40 AM Posted 14/07/09 10:40 AM Hmmm, cool night air, low tread on the tyres and no missus in the passenger seat - should be a good night out.... Oh and I should be bringing a VE SS along to have some fun with...Them's words = WAR!!!! Expensive Daewoo or the missus?????
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 14/07/09 10:45 AM Posted 14/07/09 10:45 AM Arjey - nah I don't think so, pretty sure none of my mates have had an acco in the carpark!louiseanddanny - what you mean mate? Expensive Daewoo or missus????
louiseanddanny 10.5 @ 132MPH Legacy Donating Member 477 Member For: 18y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: FALCON COUNTRY Posted 14/07/09 11:22 AM Posted 14/07/09 11:22 AM (edited) Arjey - nah I don't think so, pretty sure none of my mates have had an acco in the carpark!louiseanddanny - what you mean mate? Expensive Daewoo or missus???? Pretty funny , VE ss!!! Who's gunna have the first run out of us !!! are sorry no street racing its illegal! Edited 14/07/09 11:24 AM by louiseanddanny
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 14/07/09 11:23 AM Posted 14/07/09 11:23 AM Well I'll be driving out there with him, so I reckon I'll get first dibs! lolYou have to protect your fuel pump too man!Was BWARND running when you were there?
louiseanddanny 10.5 @ 132MPH Legacy Donating Member 477 Member For: 18y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: FALCON COUNTRY Posted 14/07/09 11:29 AM Posted 14/07/09 11:29 AM Sorry forgot to tell you C V doing the fuel pump thursday just in time for friday night and BWARND wasnt there but there was a serious FG f6 there number plate F6 UFO, Con seems to think the thing will push 10's
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 14/07/09 11:54 AM Posted 14/07/09 11:54 AM Ahh ok, good to see you get the pump done asap mate, she needs it
Xm coupe Member 24 Member For: 19y 7m 16d Posted 14/07/09 12:10 PM Posted 14/07/09 12:10 PM I'll come. I'll meet you all at Harry's. There is only one thing!!!!I drive a Rex hope you dont mind me tagging along.
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 14/07/09 12:16 PM Posted 14/07/09 12:16 PM bah, something different is good, keeps it interesting!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now