Stolen Phoon Ii

turbovich

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member For: 14y 11m 24d

Sorry to hear about this mate, again hope your alright. Im not sure of the events that occured, but for one thing, you said that the cops told you there was very high speed involved and you also stated that you reached for the phone in the glove box. Im sorry to say that I agree with some of the other posts on this topic. You made a mistake, glad to see your still alive but I hope to god you have learnt a lesson from all of this.

Im a P-Plater and I have been pulled over numerous times before. lost my licence once, went to court for the second time a got off having it cost me 2500, and luckly got pulled over by my uncles friend who does highway patrol. And all of this and ive finally learnt my lesson.

One thing that I beleive in is there is no reason to own a car that you cannot afford to insure, if not for your own sake but for someone else sake just incase you do collide with someone else. that's the most stupidest thing ive seen and ive been involved in accidents where the other person didn't have insurance and im sure that doesn't only piss me off, it would piss everyone off.

Again good to see your ok, but for gods sake, keep your eyes on the road and slow down.

Thanks.

• Member For: 16y 5m 4d
post-13623-1248882827_thumb.jpgCheers. To clear up phone , I was referring to locating glovebox after rollover to obtain phone, not while driving.Finances were not the issue, car paid for in cash and had third party and was swapping insurers for bundle gains(house business,health ins package)and did not renew full comprehensive. Well no bundle gain now! Vehicle third party should be mandatory so I agree with majority of your statement above. Unusual timing to receive your post, as today I learned foot is broken from stack and wreck of Typhoon was sold.A 20yr old dude caught wind of it and had a look Sunday and took it today.Dropping all the gear int his BA he said. Anyway looking at getting into G6ET or R Spec bf asap. I was very very lucky and had thought this type of sh*t happens to other people, never me.!!

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 4d

good to hear you managed to sell it.... it was just a tad too rough for what I wanted to do originally, and I wasnt too sure of the integrity of the driveline after such a crash.

good luck with the next car :)

• Member For: 14y 9m 11d

Wow interesting thread to read indeed, First up sorry to hear about the car and glade to see you lived through it to be able to post about it on the forum and in some way educate alot of us who think driving fast on the streets is a joke (not saying you did) but it clearly shows that speed and roads dont mix.

Im a believer that there are race track pay your money and enjoy a day out to see what your car can do in a safe environment without pole trees and most important innocent families around you. (not aimed at you vich just my thoughts on those who do speed on the road)

While the car was paid for its still a huge lose of 30 odd grand, so hard luck and again another educating exercise that issuance is needed just a pitty this happen when you were changing insurance (from my understanding) +

good comment from wookie about dont own a car that you cannot afford to insure (again not aimed at you turbovich) but to many others who think it will never happen to them.

As for the comments about the car not looking so bad, my guess is that in one of his original posts he was talking about a huge ditch like 7m wide or something from the looks of the cars its rolled in the air slightly skimming the ground cause no major indents that you would expect from a roll that is not airborne and crumbling the car as it contacts the ground, regardless that car is in a bad state and the drive is very luck to tell his story.

I think I was the only one who got your kinda joke of the phone is in the top right hand corner cause it was upside down LOL (not that this whole saga was a joke)

Get well soon Vich.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 4d

Good shot of the crimson on the ceiling :bigeyes: