Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Suspended
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

Hi just got the car retune at cv and got 316.5rw/kw mod walbro pump, kn filter, sieman injectors, 3" hi flow cat, and 2 half" exhaust.

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 20d
Posted

How much boost and no cooler??

Nice result none the less

Did you get a torque reading?? must be very tough and strong

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Top result considering

  • Suspended
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
How much boost and no cooler??

Nice result none the less

Did you get a torque reading?? must be very tough and strong

15 psi tough7500nm

  • Suspended
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
Top result considering

thanks I wont to run quater mile what times do you think I will do?

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

just can't back it up. Heat soaked after a few runs.

Con will hve it running pretty rich I would imagine as a consequence

  • Suspended
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
I hope he has a cooler with that sort of power

why what will happen I got one but have not put it in yet soon

  • Suspended
  • Member For: 18y 7m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted
just can't back it up. Heat soaked after a few runs.

Con will hve it running pretty rich I would imagine as a consequence

I got told its around 11.8 12 afr is that to rich?

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

it's on the safe side as expected. Once you get a bigger cooler get Con to throw it up on the Dyno.

He can tweak your tune to suit. Won't need a lot of dyno time as he already has the base tune to work with

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...