our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 24/06/09 09:56 AM Posted 24/06/09 09:56 AM I generally like big dogs , if I'm feeding the ratbag it can at least look after the XR while I'm at work , but I have had 2 daushounds over the years (they make great pets for larger dogs lol) , these little suckers are great full of attitude ,no fear and quite a sook when your not stirring them up .known a few maltese ,don't like em (sorry)
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 25/06/09 11:51 AM Posted 25/06/09 11:51 AM Dunno about the overbite mate. My missus is a vet nurse I'll ask her when she gets home.Their yappy little farkers but.Probably the most hateful, ugly little dogs I've come across. I'd rather a cat and I hate cats.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/06/09 11:13 PM Posted 25/06/09 11:13 PM That surprises me, you come across as such a loving person
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 26/06/09 04:20 AM Posted 26/06/09 04:20 AM Evil F6 wins Buf-Phoons post of the day
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/06/09 12:51 PM Posted 26/06/09 12:51 PM Puts on his best Elvis voice.Thank you, thank you very muchIn my defence my neighbour had 3 of these little bastards, and they were all vicious and all had those horrible weeping eyes. Coupled with the underbite they had a face even a mother would despise.
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 20d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 29/06/09 02:36 AM Posted 29/06/09 02:36 AM man you have just had a bad experience - maltese are normally pretty good for a lil dog - mine never barks really and loves everyone (except tab - cant say I blame her though)
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/06/09 02:45 AM Posted 29/06/09 02:45 AM I probably wouldn't love me after being kicked a few times either
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 21d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 29/06/09 04:28 AM Posted 29/06/09 04:28 AM Yeah but were you aiming for tuddles or the purple falcon?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 29/06/09 05:03 AM Posted 29/06/09 05:03 AM Both...tuddles was lined up with the thurple falcon.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now