xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 5d Location: Sydney Posted 17/06/09 05:57 AM Posted 17/06/09 05:57 AM (edited) try hydralink, pirtek or Enzed which ever is closest to you. they might be able to make you up a pipe Edited 17/06/09 05:58 AM by xr6 typhoon
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/06/09 06:34 AM Posted 17/06/09 06:34 AM I thought it would be tough to find. Replacing it may also be a problem as they look painted ontot he caliper.Try the hydrolic hose people as it should just be a flared pipe that can be made up.FTG auto salvage in melbourne may have a damaged brembo that you could knock off a hose from.
boost26 Member 51 Member For: 19y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/06/09 11:17 AM Posted 17/06/09 11:17 AM Most brake places that make up brake lines can make this up for you . Its only a bent bit of tubing flared with fittings on both ends.Where you located?
RSK Member 340 Member For: 19y 16d Gender: Male Posted 17/06/09 11:32 AM Posted 17/06/09 11:32 AM So I take it you bought this privately, as if you purchased it from a dealer this would be covered under their 30/90 day warranty clause
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 17/06/09 11:55 AM Posted 17/06/09 11:55 AM try hydralink, pirtek or Enzed which ever is closest to you. they might be able to make you up a pipe Easy as......any of the above should be able to make up a new one while you wait. But take the caliper with you make sure it fits like the original
Mike XR6T iTs alL DaRDy........ Legacy Donating Member 780 Member For: 19y 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/06/09 12:35 PM Posted 17/06/09 12:35 PM if in SA I can make u a line? as long as I have the sample
cranny Legacy Donating Member 123 Member For: 18y 6m 1d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 17/06/09 10:44 PM Author Posted 17/06/09 10:44 PM Thanks for all your help guys much appreciated that's why I love this forum every body is willing to lend a hand and I think it awesome. I live in Sydney I was thinking about the C&V Guys they could do it couldn't theyKind Regards
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/06/09 11:03 PM Posted 17/06/09 11:03 PM C&V may be able to do it, but I would think a brake place would more likely have the parts and expertiese, as C&V is a mechanical workshop.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now