Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

so how many on the site have a force 6? any modified? this is a car I'd love to get my hands on..... power, luxury, exclusivity- sweet! :beerchug:

  • Need more power. Now taking donations.
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

They were a nice car, basically a Fairmont with plastic and a turbo. You pay for the exclusivity of course. The only thing I didnt like was the GT kit they used. Something a little more refined and less "in ya' face" would have finished it off nicely. Always wanted one though, but couldn't justify the coin just yet... so an xr6t is the next best thing :)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

I have a Force 6, not many of us around. Only mods thus far is suspension, rims & custom tune. It's due to have a Stage 2 Nizpro kit fitted shortly so that should spice things up.

Web-Force6After02.jpg

PLAYRZ-Force6-04.jpg

  • Like 1
  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

nice ride :Welcome2FordXR6t: though red wouldn't be leather colour of choice.

Had to decide between the same car or a Demo Phoon with a far better price sticker.

Well you know waht happened

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

nah I reckon the red interior is spot on. defines it from the lesser breeds......

sweet ride dude. had it dyno'd?

  • Force Fed Fords
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

So just want to clarify; The FORCE 6/8's only came out in which colours??? I know there is the lightning strike silver, ego, black, blue... Is that all it is???

And what were the standard options and upgraded options??? Cos im thinking of buying one...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted (edited)

Car has been dyno'd, it's currently putting out 271rwkw with tune only. From memory the Force6/8's were available in Conquer, Ego, Lightning Strike, Neo, Silhouette, Silk, Vixen & White. The cars come full loaded with the only options being 6 pot brembo upgrade, sunroof & sat nav. I'm also led to believe that only 99 of the Force 6's were produced/sold. I've got lucky number 80 :blink:

Edited by PLAYRZ
  • Like 1
  • Force Fed Fords
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

If I can get my hands on a white one, ill be over the moon... Not that I have seen any in that colour. Well Im in the market as of from today to buy a FORCE 6, If anyone knows who is selling one let me know... God, only if I had the funds to buy it when they first came out...

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Looks great PLAYRZ.............. :nod:

:bowdown:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...