conan Member 25 Member For: 18y 8m 21d Posted 04/08/10 08:06 AM Posted 04/08/10 08:06 AM drooooolMe like muchly muchly
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 04/08/10 09:53 AM Author Posted 04/08/10 09:53 AM one of these punching out 400 at the treads would be the ultimate...
Tully Legacy Donating Member 50 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Posted 05/10/10 05:07 AM Posted 05/10/10 05:07 AM (edited) one of these punching out 400 at the treads would be the ultimate...Well by the end of this week I'll be driving build number 58 of the Force 6 range. The owner before had the motor pulled out and re-built and aparantly was pulling around the 400rwkw mark. Still waiting on a dyno sheet but taken it for several test drives and its had no problem smoking the tyres from 80km for a good 30/40 metres Just uploading some pics Edited 05/10/10 05:12 AM by Tully
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/10/10 05:32 AM Posted 05/10/10 05:32 AM well I jizzed in my pants now piccys dude
Tully Legacy Donating Member 50 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Posted 05/10/10 06:36 AM Posted 05/10/10 06:36 AM (edited) droplr.com/Ym4z • IMG_0028.JPGdroplr.com/lukM • IMG_0029.JPGdroplr.com/Kauh • IMG_0030.JPGIts a complete sleeper.Ego, black leather, pretty much all of the extras except a sunroof I believe. Only done 53k on the clock, however the motor was re-built at 20k. Absolute rocket to drive compared to my stock VX SS!Note: Picture taken in the car yard, Planning on installing the stock lights and different rims Edited 05/10/10 06:37 AM by Tully
Tully Legacy Donating Member 50 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Posted 05/10/10 06:48 AM Posted 05/10/10 06:48 AM Nice car matehere's a Neo one with 19' Dark ArgentsThanks mate, got to love those rims I think I'll be looking at getting the Dark Argents but I dont want to get to ahead of myself lol. Cant wait to finally pick it up!
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 05/10/10 10:06 AM Author Posted 05/10/10 10:06 AM well I jizzed in my pants now piccys dudeI also jizzed in his pants....
Tully Legacy Donating Member 50 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Posted 05/10/10 12:08 PM Posted 05/10/10 12:08 PM I also jizzed in his pants....haha, well should have it tomorow, money has cleared just waiting for sh*t to be signeed. pics and vids to be added tomorow!
arm79 Legacy Donating Member 214 Member For: 17y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/10/10 02:56 AM Posted 06/10/10 02:56 AM Well by the end of this week I'll be driving build number 58 of the Force 6 range.Are you sure it's build #58?
Tully Legacy Donating Member 50 Member For: 16y 11m 15d Posted 06/10/10 03:14 AM Posted 06/10/10 03:14 AM Are you sure it's build #58? Sorry 56, as the plates show. Typed the wrong number in all my excitement lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now