Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Nice. I wonder if I'll have my sweet T in another 4 odd years or if I'll have upgraded to an F6 310 by then.

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives.

  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted

Spine, after I can drive it again!

What can I say, I was never a "Thrasher" persei, as I always let the car get to running temp before I gave it curry. But after that, it was like feeding the poor bastard vindaloo!

My oil feed line was never changed in this time either, so that may have finally clogged, who knows. But I will be buying an ETM remote jobby to fit once it's all done. I just changed oil every 7.5k so having a clean fill is a good measure to prevent deaths in the turbo family.

I need to get the CX7 tuned!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Footscrayastan
Posted

Well I highly reccomend the ETM oil line replacement, its good security for the new turbo.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mildura
Posted

for a budget fix, you could just replace the screen from ford... its about $80.

Glad to hear she will be screaming again, I think you and I share the same Road rage disease so the snot chariots put up a fair fight!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...