fordxr6t Member 4 Member For: 23y 6m 23d Location: Portland Posted 01/09/03 10:49 AM Posted 01/09/03 10:49 AM I have a Siloheutte XR6T and thought a set of clear tail lights would look great on the rear.Is there anyone out there that has or knows of any after market lights for the BA.Cheers
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 7m 30d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/09/03 11:10 AM Posted 01/09/03 11:10 AM would you like some spring rolls with your fried rice?sorry, couldnt help myself :lol:
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 01/09/03 11:21 AM Posted 01/09/03 11:21 AM Hello LONGRAIN
CFlat Member 54 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Location: Canberra Posted 01/09/03 12:06 PM Posted 01/09/03 12:06 PM would you like some spring rolls with your fried rice?..........and a Mitsubishi Lancer badge?Nu!CFlat :D
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 01/09/03 12:43 PM Posted 01/09/03 12:43 PM Hey guys, be nice to the new guy!I'm sure Ken will give him enough sh!t during his stay.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 30d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 01/09/03 01:22 PM Posted 01/09/03 01:22 PM Hey guys, be nice to the new guy!I'm sure Ken will give him enough sh!t during his stay.His stay is going to be incredibly short based on these posts ... you're a tough crowd. FordXR6T, please ignore them and don't take any offence at their imature and childish jibes. ... so, what ya wearing, big fella? [he won't be back ... ]
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 01/09/03 08:34 PM Posted 01/09/03 08:34 PM They are avail for the ute - I've seen two different styles. Sedan? not that I know, but I don't know everything, despite what you might hear LOL.I'd have to see them on a sedan but I wasn't real fussed about the ute ones I've seen - obviously some ppl like 'em.
Guest HocuSChrisT Guests Posted 01/09/03 08:45 PM Posted 01/09/03 08:45 PM hmmmfNow one has to dwell on this .............. :nugget: ................. ............ ........ .............End dwellingHow can the crappy HSV that's in your rear view mirror at all times, be humiliated by your turbo snaughting little six gun punk, if they are clear and not a big rude red!!!?
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/09/03 10:47 PM Posted 01/09/03 10:47 PM Umm, wouldn't mind knowing myself, it would make my merc silver look a bit diferent than the others and would suit it nicely, I don't see whats wrong with that, flame me if you guys want I'm ready to fight back, come on you and me fordxr6t...
Cassius Member 214 Member For: 23y 3m 27d Location: Ipswich...along the goat track Posted 01/09/03 11:02 PM Posted 01/09/03 11:02 PM would you like some spring rolls with your fried rice?sorry, couldnt help myself :lol:Hahahahahah man that response cracked me up......I was imagining you were even saying it the asian accent as well.Im strange...I know :alien: :alien:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now