Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted (edited)

no trophys. seems they were just as rigged as miss mv. just lovell springs and shocks.

the sound off / stereo install was hosted by alberts...

there was "alberts" table with customers sitting at table with them... guess where all the trophys ended up???

Edited by djkice
Guest markytheman
  • Guests
Posted

congrats mark your my biggest fan lol

lol.. thankx mate. u have done verey nice job mate.. ill have to do somthing like that to my fg f6.. what can I say, it just SEX on wheels.. :buttrock:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Mate that thing is delicious! Gota be the best colour gettin round!

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted

will be looking to sell it soon unfortunately... due to money issues.

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Be a shame to let it go. After all the work you've done to it. How much do you think you'll sell it for?

Check this one out.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=9784105&keywords=YUTRYN&tsrc=allcarhome&__Ntk=CarAll&__Nne=15&__Dx=mode

He's been seling his for a while though. I think he just had a price drop.

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted

probably around 55ish.

my engine has made 973rwhp previously, just needs the bigger turbo to do so.

plus I got stereo etc which he doesnt have, however he has 3 speed so end of day same/same as to money spent of mods.

both of our cars are well over the 100k mark... not sure if he has the 6p/4p brembos.

mine has about 30,000 as well

  • It's not a MKI!
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Earth
Posted

Your selling because of money issues?

Shouldn't have spent so much on your car. haha

Mate, not to sound negative, but I think your price might be a tad on the high side.

Good luck either way though.

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Nah he hasn't got Brembos and the powerglide he has isn't as comfortable as the ZF. But can handle the power alot better. He only made near 1000hp on E85 fuel. Mate if I was in the market I'd but it for $55. I think that's a pretty good price for what it is as you said stereo etc. people have plenty of money to spend in Perth.

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted (edited)

well yeah worse case ill strip it back to standard and sell it for 32ish. it is on the high side but has huge money spent. probably better off to strip and sell... I.e. injectors 2k alone

I thought his power was on roo16?

Edited by djkice

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...