ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 30/06/09 06:32 AM Posted 30/06/09 06:32 AM Don't forget the slippers and smoking jacket
Space Ace Member 446 Member For: 21y 8m 17d Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 30/06/09 06:37 AM Author Posted 30/06/09 06:37 AM I was given the slippers and smoking jacket by the dealer before I drove out....not sure whether they go with the mullet and metal music though....
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 30/06/09 06:39 AM Posted 30/06/09 06:39 AM I can imagine a few raised eyebrows in your direction when stopped at lights.
Space Ace Member 446 Member For: 21y 8m 17d Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 30/06/09 06:45 AM Author Posted 30/06/09 06:45 AM I've had a couple of curious looks....I would have thought the Turbo badging would be a dead giveaway though...the 1st bloke to look was an old geezer and the missus was cracking up calling me grandpa....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 30/06/09 07:01 AM Posted 30/06/09 07:01 AM The soles are coming off my slippers already. Built Ford Tuff
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 30/06/09 07:43 AM Posted 30/06/09 07:43 AM LOL, the soles on my came off the day after I picked it up.
Space Ace Member 446 Member For: 21y 8m 17d Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 30/06/09 07:48 AM Author Posted 30/06/09 07:48 AM maybe the soles were manufactured by Ford Performance Radials?....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now