wrecku Member 170 Member For: 17y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 23/05/09 01:07 AM Posted 23/05/09 01:07 AM finally got around to doing something to the ute. the stock height was pissing me off, so after a day at pedders and $950 later I got this (thanks krudd).beforeafterquite happy with the overall handling of it so far but I haven't had a chance to give it a good driving yet...no licence :wacko: next on the list is a bov then maybe some wheels.Maybe
jasol Member 571 Member For: 17y 8m 3d Location: adelaide Posted 23/05/09 03:36 AM Posted 23/05/09 03:36 AM looks good mate. look better if you took the flaps off
wrecku Member 170 Member For: 17y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 23/05/09 04:53 AM Author Posted 23/05/09 04:53 AM looks good mate. look better if you took the flaps offyeah jasol im looking into it as they scrape getting out of a few driveways and couple speed humps
schmick325 Member 67 Member For: 17y 4m 29d Posted 23/05/09 04:56 AM Posted 23/05/09 04:56 AM Hows the ride in it? Is it alot stiffer?I wanted to lower my FG ute as well but I cant stand it when the rides too stiff
wrecku Member 170 Member For: 17y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 23/05/09 05:11 AM Author Posted 23/05/09 05:11 AM its a little stiffer definitely better on corners but like I said I haven't had any chance to give it much, although its a stiffer ride its still comfortable and doesn't shutter the spine
jasol Member 571 Member For: 17y 8m 3d Location: adelaide Posted 23/05/09 06:45 AM Posted 23/05/09 06:45 AM yea your better off taken em off now I took em off my bf after being on there for 3 years and they had acually marked right down to the primer I had to have the bottoms of both guards resprayed, not to mention all the gunk and crap that gets stuck under them
XR6T_Uterus Member 14 Member For: 17y 2m Posted 30/08/09 04:53 AM Posted 30/08/09 04:53 AM I cant see the point in gettin mine done. narrowly misses things as it is so would be scraping all the time even I if I got it lowered the slightest bit
GMH8R Legacy Donating Member 110 Member For: 18y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Isa Posted 20/09/09 10:02 AM Posted 20/09/09 10:02 AM Your ute looks sh*t hot mate, Wonder how long your tailshaft will last lol
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 20/09/09 11:21 PM Posted 20/09/09 11:21 PM ive dropped my ute and it has over 400rwkw and the tailshaft seems to be holding up.....
GMH8R Legacy Donating Member 110 Member For: 18y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Isa Posted 21/09/09 07:37 AM Posted 21/09/09 07:37 AM ive dropped my ute and it has over 400rwkw and the tailshaft seems to be holding up.....If SCATRD's ute was built last year it'll have a 2 piece tailshaft and I've heard of them breaking easily once lowered. I should have asked that question in my post.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now