Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • It's not a MKI!
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Earth
Posted

Have you tried dropping the drive belt off for a couple of minutes to see if it's that?

  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

I think I've given up! Car made 357rwkw's @ 15psi with a stock BF exhaust and 5" bodies 'cut and paste' cat so I'm very impressed with the plenum! I ran 117.8mph with 309rwkw's using the same dyno so the numbers shouldn't be fuzzy either :-) Standard BA bottom end too lol.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: QLD
Posted

Good work.

See what I have been saying how easy they can make power.

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Top result for a basically stock exhaust... just shows what a well designed plenum can do... and I'm sure the tunes pretty well tweaked too ;)

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

The plenum looks the part and certainly performs. I'm currently at 194kw's at 3000rpm (15 short of before) but it's not because of the plenum rather it's a lot richer, 3psi less boost (at that point) and 3 degrees less advance. When it's tickled with, I doubt I'll loose any bottom end :-)

F6 UTE sent me this handy linky so I'll test for boos leaks soon.

http://www.mirage-performance.com/EclipseG...eaks/index.html

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...