KeepLeft Member 240 Member For: 17y 3m 1d Gender: Male Posted 15/07/09 09:36 AM Posted 15/07/09 09:36 AM (edited) That definitely isn't normal. Mine doesn't do that.. in reference to the audio hissing when off Edited 15/07/09 09:37 AM by KeepLeft
Shcbri Member 28 Member For: 17y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/07/09 06:29 AM Author Posted 17/07/09 06:29 AM After two days the immobiliser issue was finally fixed with a new BEM + latest code.Audio hiss still there but hey at least the cars back on the road.Will wait on Fords analysis of the audio problem.Hopefully no more new issues.......
Shcbri Member 28 Member For: 17y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/07/09 09:17 AM Author Posted 29/07/09 09:17 AM The saga continues. After I was promised an answer in 2 weeks I had to chase them up after not hearing anything. Spent 50mins waiting to be answered on theirCustomer/Client service "help" line only to be told their is no way to chase up the technical support team?? What the #$#@.Every time I have rung this line always takes ages to actually get answered by a real person....then to be told they have no interface with their technical team???What sort of service is this......all I want to know is if they can fix this or not. If not give me some $ back for the "premo sound"and I will get something that works installed instead.Supposedly someone ( a case manager , not someone who can actually do something for me ) will get back to me ...when... won't hold my breath.This simple to demonstrate problem has turned into a debacle....will update in case it helps someone else....So far all I have gotten is :1) 5 Hours of testing to see what this issue is following Fords technical support processes.2) Then my car off the road for 2 days while they fixed problems introduced during the problem determination.
RussC Member 25 Member For: 17y 5m 13d Posted 02/08/09 09:03 AM Posted 02/08/09 09:03 AM I have this same issue in my 08 FG XR6T... Really annoys me cause I spend most of my time with my Radio off and just want to hear that sweet engine!!!Let us know how you go!Russ
Shcbri Member 28 Member For: 17y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/08/09 07:54 AM Author Posted 03/08/09 07:54 AM After being promised that I'd get an answer back from the Technical support its now 3 weeks and no reply.Does this company know anything about Customer Service especially within the 13 FORD dept????Responsiveness.......still waiting for an answer to my query from last week ...even after waiting for more than 30 -40 mins to get answered in the first place....bloody frustrating.Hate to have a really major issue......shame ...the overall experience has spoilt an otherwise great car.
Shcbri Member 28 Member For: 17y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/08/09 05:13 AM Author Posted 05/08/09 05:13 AM Bottom line with this issue after me chasing up Ford (again) and I was finally told that although an ESR has been raised Ford technical won't be doing any more with it unless they get more reports of this as an issue.....go figure. If I had not eqnquired again nobody would of informed me......So if anyone else is unhappy with the sound quality of the premium sound package ( or any other issues that are not straight forward breakdowns etc) then if they do not get numerous reports of the same thing nothing will be done, just noted??... which if true is unbelievable....What can I say.............................
KeepLeft Member 240 Member For: 17y 3m 1d Gender: Male Posted 05/08/09 05:53 AM Posted 05/08/09 05:53 AM What's the phone number. I'll ring up too.
timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 05/08/09 10:42 AM Posted 05/08/09 10:42 AM blown off... I was told the same thing about an electrical fault, until it was discovered to be causing further faults they didn't want to know about it.
Shcbri Member 28 Member For: 17y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 05/08/09 10:55 AM Author Posted 05/08/09 10:55 AM (edited) Ford Cust Relations is on 13FORD or via email.Unfortunately they will make you go thru the dealer for problem determination etc so more time wasting ( I suppose unless you have already done so then they give you a request number ).Response times seem to be drawn out so don't expect a quick result.Supposedly the Premium sound is Bose? So I am surprised if this is the fact that there is any issue like this with this brand.Good luck. Edited 05/08/09 11:00 AM by Shcbri
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/08/09 10:59 AM Posted 05/08/09 10:59 AM Bose?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now