01txr Member 861 Member For: 19y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 04/06/09 07:25 AM Posted 04/06/09 07:25 AM Pube The aircond line you are showing stopping you from raising it.I have bent mine back out of the way, its the other one that is in the way on minemaking me have to offset towards the right hand side.I may evenually go to a aircond service shop and get them to redo the pipingto get it out of the way so I can center my cooler.The kit cooler is not as tall as my one so you should be able to get it to sit higheronce you bend the aircond piping out of the way.Just wondering also mine has the HDI pressed into the top and bottom support platesHave they dicided not to do the same with the XR Kit.
wh15lr Member 6 Member For: 17y 10m 14d Posted 04/06/09 09:15 AM Posted 04/06/09 09:15 AM I've got this kit gonna fit it soon and im gonna get the pw crossover and under battery intake. I could be wrong but I've been led to believe from friends the pw crossover comes out the same angle and place as the factory crossover. so should match up
RSK Member 340 Member For: 19y 16d Gender: Male Posted 04/06/09 01:15 PM Posted 04/06/09 01:15 PM Love the way these coolers fill up the front
stevet Member 85 Member For: 18y 5m 18d Posted 07/06/09 04:44 AM Posted 07/06/09 04:44 AM (edited) My HDi cooler sits as it should and I still have the stone tray fitted although it is a little bit of a squeeze. You just need to cut a fair bit off the chasis rail across the front and I had to bend the hell out of my ac pipes. Edited 07/06/09 04:45 AM by stevet
01txr Member 861 Member For: 19y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 07/06/09 06:57 AM Posted 07/06/09 06:57 AM Someone else who fitted as per I have, yours looks more central to mine, maybe dueto the shorter height of your cooler not fowling on the rear Aircond Connection.Anyone run bigger turbo and plenum with theres? Are you happy with it if you have?Before I took mine off the road, I had to pick daughter up at 1am morning and the car wasnot controlling boost with it sitting on a constant 20psi, man it felt good though with the tyres feelingon a razors edge of braking traction in 3rd gear. And that's with 265x30x19 Toyo Proxy 4's.Cant wait till I finally get it back on the road with my TO4z and Manifold setup to test howmy HDI GT Series cooler goes.
Pube Member 159 Member For: 19y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 07/06/09 12:08 PM Posted 07/06/09 12:08 PM (edited) My HDi cooler sits as it should and I still have the stone tray fitted although it is a little bit of a squeeze. You just need to cut a fair bit off the chasis rail across the front and I had to bend the hell out of my ac pipes.You can probably (you have) get away with fitting the stone tray with the BA bumper. The bottom of the BF bumper seems to bend upwards making the stone tray a bit too much of a stretch for my liking. However, I havent compared the BA and BF bumper side by side, they might be the same down the bottom. Edited 07/06/09 12:13 PM by Pube
blkf6 Member 48 Member For: 17y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: northern suburbs Posted 16/06/09 04:41 AM Posted 16/06/09 04:41 AM hey guys if any1 is interested in buying 1 of these hybrid cooler kits I am selling 1 second hand only used for 2months comes with all piping and process west crossover pipe also, if any 1 is interested pm me
hustla Member 23 Member For: 17y 7m 7d Posted 16/06/09 05:27 AM Posted 16/06/09 05:27 AM do u have a pic of the PW crossover pipe installed with this kit??
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 16/06/09 09:38 AM Posted 16/06/09 09:38 AM Love the way these coolers fill up the front Hey, that's my beast!!its a great cooler, works brilliantly with my 10psi custom.this is a crude way of folding back the reo....
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 16/06/09 09:43 AM Posted 16/06/09 09:43 AM
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now