Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: bayside Queensland
Posted

hey I am looking at upgrading my ba xr6t sedan and getting a bf xr6t from the auctions... prob leaning more so towards a ute this time....

I am jsut wondering which auction places have these as I cant find any of the site? and what sort of price range r they going for these days??

thanks alot...

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 8d
Posted

what state are you in?

try fowles: http://www.manheimfowles.com.au/ , pickles: http://www.pickles.com.au/ theres others but depends where you are.

I got mine from a fowles auction in melbourne for a decent price. Ultimately it depends on the condition of the car and how many people are interested on the day. Id suggest for a BF2 you're looking at mid 20s give or take based on the cars condition, location, interest and previous owner. Chasers go cheaper but can be a gamble. I saw an 07 BF2 I was looking at go for over 27k, it was clean but not that much of a bargain considering you dont get a test drive. It came down to one bloke really wanting it.

I'm not sure on utes at auctions cos I only looked at sedans but most of the stuff above applies to both.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: bayside Queensland
Posted

sorry I forgot to say I was in queensland.... u have looked at the fowles site but not the pickles... I may have a look now though...

thanks alot...

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

I picked up my 07 BF XR6T auto from Fowles for a very good price, I def think it's worth a look!

Only trouble is you can't test drive it before bidding!

But there's def some bargains to be had! Try and get a BF built after 06/06 for the phoon internals, so you can boost away haha!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: bayside Queensland
Posted

ahh ok thanks.. just looked at that site and there wasnt to much to offer in queensland... might keep and eye on it though... prob more keen on a ute now and dont think I will have much luck with finising one at auctions....

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Hunter Valley, NSW
Posted (edited)

Auctions can be tricky. Good Luck and dont get the fever

Edited by jim985
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melb
Posted

hey whistler6,

how much did the bf xr6t go for? did it have all extras such as leather, premium sound, reversing sensors etc? cheers!

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: VIC
Posted

Well I had a family friend who's a broker bid for me, I can pass on details if needed?!

Got it for $26000 in the end which included - RWC/12months rego/stamp duty

Its an 08 BF, has premo sound+climate control, tinted windows, reverse sensors, log books.

Even though it doens't have leather, the seats are pretty good I think!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...