Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 23/04/09 08:33 AM Posted 23/04/09 08:33 AM Hi all found this and had to share with everyone. It's free from the turtle wax ICE range. ICE polish - ICE car wash - ICE clay bar and ICE Interior care. Picked clay bar as I'm up for a new one. Link belowhttp://www.turtlewax.com.au/sample.php
YIANZ Member 19 Member For: 17y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Oakleigh Posted 23/04/09 08:48 AM Posted 23/04/09 08:48 AM thanks buddyjust applied for it any idea when it comes?
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 23/04/09 08:52 AM Posted 23/04/09 08:52 AM thanks, bring on the clay bar
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 23/04/09 08:59 AM Posted 23/04/09 08:59 AM Done.I.B.
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 23/04/09 09:06 AM Posted 23/04/09 09:06 AM you lot do realise that the "clay bar" is a liquid not a solid piece of clay in the ICE range right... which is why its called liquid clay bar... I went for the interior cleaner as I have all the other stuff anyway.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 23/04/09 09:09 AM Author Posted 23/04/09 09:09 AM thanks buddyjust applied for it any idea when it comes?I have no idea when you get it. Just keep an eye out in the mail.
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 23/04/09 09:26 AM Posted 23/04/09 09:26 AM damn chich, I should have read your post before choosing the clay bar option.
Bender Member 178 Member For: 18y 9m 22d Location: Newcastle Posted 23/04/09 09:30 AM Posted 23/04/09 09:30 AM kool thanks for that, I went for the interior cleaner!@
tig Legacy Donating Member 735 Member For: 19y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: kenthurst, Sydney Posted 23/04/09 09:48 AM Posted 23/04/09 09:48 AM Just picked interior as went out last week and bought the turtle polish and clay bar. Hope the interior is better than armor all which is too bloody shiny, thanks for that Angel.
timmy_larcombe Legacy Donating Member 146 Member For: 17y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 23/04/09 10:15 AM Posted 23/04/09 10:15 AM Thanks mate, I got the interior cleaner. I have the liquid polish and it is great!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now