shmitt Member 76 Member For: 17y 5m 23d Posted 14/04/09 11:19 AM Posted 14/04/09 11:19 AM hey I was just wondering wat power figures anyone knows of or hav got from converting the n/a to turbo.. an a rough pricing as im considering converting my xr6 ute. thanks
Micah Member 14 Member For: 17y 6m 16d Posted 14/04/09 11:51 AM Posted 14/04/09 11:51 AM http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53151andhttp://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=44400
104ord Member 391 Member For: 18y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: north brisbane Posted 14/04/09 08:56 PM Posted 14/04/09 08:56 PM I got 212rwkw can be done from $3500+
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 14/04/09 09:12 PM Posted 14/04/09 09:12 PM you can get a xr6t for under 20k
shmitt Member 76 Member For: 17y 5m 23d Posted 15/04/09 06:48 AM Author Posted 15/04/09 06:48 AM yeh trust me I would already have an xr6t but I still hav 2 yrs left on my p's an arnt sposed to hav one till im off em... an this way I can sorta pretend it aint for insurance an things lyk that...
Xrfranjo Member 350 Member For: 19y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW Posted 15/04/09 09:42 AM Posted 15/04/09 09:42 AM I bought a wrecked T for 7k and swapped everything over and now im running 293rwkws, car was tuned by CnV and held back due to it being the wifes daily driver....
shmitt Member 76 Member For: 17y 5m 23d Posted 16/04/09 07:15 AM Author Posted 16/04/09 07:15 AM so the motor went in no problems??how much would I pik a motor up for on its own u rekon?
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 16/04/09 07:33 AM Posted 16/04/09 07:33 AM every now and then there is a motor on ebay for a couple grand
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 16/04/09 08:18 AM Posted 16/04/09 08:18 AM here is one for sale LINK
Ace blind leading the blind Member 3,657 Member For: 18y 20d Gender: Male Location: Mt Alford, Queensland Posted 16/04/09 08:20 AM Posted 16/04/09 08:20 AM lol that engine is actually in the ebay ad below
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now