Quick 6 Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Dalby Posted 07/04/09 01:55 AM Posted 07/04/09 01:55 AM Hey guys. Im in the process of buying some fr19s for my Bf f6. I want to go with a rather wide rear tyre but I dont know what will and wont fit. I could also use some help on off sets. I am happy to roll and pump guards (im pretty sure im going to need to)Any help would be great Rolly
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 07/04/09 01:59 AM Posted 07/04/09 01:59 AM I think the general consensus is a 9.5" rim is the widest you can go, not sure on the offset though. Also, the gaurds shouldnt need too much massaging with the right offset.
menice Legacy Donating Member 99 Member For: 17y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: logan Posted 07/04/09 02:19 AM Posted 07/04/09 02:19 AM I have 10 inch wide rims on the back of mine with rolled guards,I don't think you could get any bigger on there.
Quick 6 Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Dalby Posted 07/04/09 02:22 AM Author Posted 07/04/09 02:22 AM what size tyre and off set are you running with the 10 inch rim
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/04/09 02:39 AM Posted 07/04/09 02:39 AM im running 8.5", 9.5" rear on my FR19s.offset of +36front - like 1mm between brembo caliper and spokesrear - almost a centimetre between brembo caliper and spokes, so I could of gone for a +40 offset
Quick 6 Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Dalby Posted 07/04/09 03:49 AM Author Posted 07/04/09 03:49 AM any chance of a pic mate.
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 4d Gender: Not Telling Posted 07/04/09 04:41 AM Posted 07/04/09 04:41 AM Here is one of a different WA members car, from memory 19/8.5 front & definetely 19/10 rear with 245s & 275s respectively...
Quick 6 Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Dalby Posted 07/04/09 06:14 AM Author Posted 07/04/09 06:14 AM that's pretty much exactly the look im after. 19x10 it is. but what offset to get a nice dish.
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 29d Gender: Male Posted 07/04/09 06:39 AM Posted 07/04/09 06:39 AM I thought the black F6 had 20"?And also if you have brembo's make sure you tell them that when you order, they are different offset
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/04/09 07:02 AM Posted 07/04/09 07:02 AM (edited) they do not make FR20s... trust me, they dont make them.. ive offered dubious amounts of cash for them. and they dont make them hahahaif you have brembos you cant have dish. unless its 4-1 combo (single pot PBR caliper out back painted red).19x8.5 front with 225 tyre19x9.5 rear with 245 tyre (soon to be 235 ) Edited 07/04/09 07:04 AM by Tocchi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now