Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/04/09 07:26 AM Posted 02/04/09 07:26 AM Ok guys unfortunately the 09' Tas Cruise had to get cancelled due to lack of interest but I thought I would at least give everyone the opportunity to chat, and catch up on whats happening on the apple isle.Brad
EXR6T Member 224 Member For: 19y 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/05/09 01:24 PM Posted 01/05/09 01:24 PM ahhhhh speewwwinn the cruise is cancelled...I was looking forward to seeing my own kind (people who arent tasmanian) lolanyways, it'd be nice to see if there are actually some people on here from Tassie, I know theres a couple but havent seen heaps.I'm in the Hobart area.
zx6rblue 100,000Ks and still going strong. Legacy Donating Member 381 Member For: 19y 4m 18d Gender: Male Location: Launceston Tas Posted 01/05/09 04:13 PM Posted 01/05/09 04:13 PM Up in Launie here, been a bit quiet for a while, but I'm still here.
Stoney Member 40 Member For: 18y 1d Gender: Male Location: Hobart Posted 03/05/09 10:17 AM Posted 03/05/09 10:17 AM Hey guys!!! Good to see there are at least 2 modded T's in Tassie. Probably alot more but don't hear about them. I am off to see Mick at Pitlane for some mods this month. I am looking forward to sharing the results with you guys. Stay tuned.
xr0500 Legacy Donating Member 321 Member For: 20y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Hobart, TAS Posted 03/05/09 11:33 AM Posted 03/05/09 11:33 AM Hey guys, yeah there aint many modded T's in Tassie.....ive got nearly all my parts stockpiled except the Rapid IC..... Im just saving up some dosh so I can get to Mick at Pitlane too, what mods have you got Stoney???
Stoney Member 40 Member For: 18y 1d Gender: Male Location: Hobart Posted 04/05/09 03:02 AM Posted 04/05/09 03:02 AM Hey XR500, I am getting custom tune - F6 snorkal - high flow cat and Bosch 42lb squirters. Hoping for around 260rwkwasps. Not really looking for any more power in order to conserve the BA 4speed auto and vavle springs. Mate, Mick at pitlane is frickin awsome. What power are you chasing????
xr0500 Legacy Donating Member 321 Member For: 20y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: Hobart, TAS Posted 04/05/09 05:19 AM Posted 04/05/09 05:19 AM Mate, Mick at pitlane is frickin awsome. What power are you chasing????Well the car is a 07/06 build, ZF. Parts I have at the moment include DEKA's, 4.5 inch High flow cat, 12 pound actuator and ill be getting Rapids V3 kit, looking for around 320rwkw. I think one I get all the parts together ill give Mick a ring and see what he says, if there is anywhere close to his shop or if he could remove the center muffler and how much it will cost etc, is that what you did??
Stoney Member 40 Member For: 18y 1d Gender: Male Location: Hobart Posted 04/05/09 07:04 AM Posted 04/05/09 07:04 AM G'day XR500, Geez mate!! With those mods you should get to the 320 mark easily. Also having the ZF 6 speed is a bonus. Your T should go like a rocket ship. I have not removed my centre muffler, as the biggest restriction is the cat. I did broach this subject on the main forum about a month ago and was informed the only gain from removing the centre muffler is noise. I also asked Mick and he said the same thing. But in your case, as you are chasing more power than me might be a good idea.When I was thinking about it I went into Midas and they quoted me around $180.00 to remove the centre muffler.Regards.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 05/05/09 06:02 AM Posted 05/05/09 06:02 AM I have nothing usefull to add but you Tasmanians are the luckiest mofo's Australia So lucky to have the roads you do!
Stoney Member 40 Member For: 18y 1d Gender: Male Location: Hobart Posted 05/05/09 06:15 AM Posted 05/05/09 06:15 AM Hey Mat, You are right there. The roads down here are great. Some of them can be a bit rough though, but not complaining.that's why it is such a pity that sleeperT had to cancel the cruise down here.Regards Stoney.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now