Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted (edited)

I have never seen one of those mate... I'm used to seeing monza's and wogcoolers...

But... My educated guess is telling me since it is over $600 total, you'd be better off going with an IC from one of the Site Sponsors...

Such as Process West, Rap1d Systems, etc. (Have a look in the Advertiser forums.)

I'm sure everyone else who answers after me will say something similar...

Good luck,

Dan

EDIT: Just look here mate;

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.ph...t=0&start=0

$925 and miles ahead of that... Sponsor products are durable and designed especially for the T. I'd be wary with eBay stuff costing that much mate... Better to play it safe IMO.

Edited by NVT
  • Mmmmm......BOOST
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: central coast
Posted (edited)

the first answer you got is the right one mate ,don't think you'll get many different opinions

process west stg 1 set up for me

Edited by our06t
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 24d
Posted

I`ve bought one and fitted it last week. A few things you need to know, firstly they hang a bit low. my car is lowered and jus makes it up most drivemays. Also it`s not just a bolt on kit. I had to do quite a bit of chopping to my lower bar (front spoiler). As for performance I`m very happy with it, I noticed quite a difference, saying that, my car needs a re-tune. . .

  • Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisvages, Capalaba
Posted

iv got rapid;s cooler and I reckon its awsome and he is always a phone call away if u have trouble installing it.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

Rapids coolers are great value for the money and work very well,

  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 3d
Posted (edited)

Why was my post about the HDI kits removed? I was being factual about the kits.

They are very good value for money and HDI have undergone a lot of R&D on these kits and offer full tech support and warranty.

Jut cos theyre cheaper doesnt always mean they are bodgy.

Hope this post is acceptable...?

Edited by performance-wise
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

I'm not a moderator, but it may have been something to do with you being a business and advertising your product.

Do you have any dyno sheets etc showing pressure drop or intake temps vs boost on these cars?

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
Why was my post about the HDI kits removed? I was being factual about the kits.

Hope this post is acceptable...?

Your post may/may not have been factual, but it was deleted because it was also deemed advertising in a big way. And also considering it was your first post, we had no hesitation in deleting it.

you are more than welcome to come onboard as a advertiser, much like Rap1d has.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...