The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 17/03/09 12:38 PM Posted 17/03/09 12:38 PM Will be heading out to Willowbank on the 28th to see what the beast is capable of, now that the weather is a bit cooler!I will also be ironing out and perfecting my launches and shifting before I have a crack at a 10.Be good to see and meet some of you guys out there!!!!You all know the rules and times, 4:30pm gates open, racing at 5pm. $38 to race, $19 to spectate.helmet ( only need AS/NZ1698 sticker), long pants, long shirt and closed shoes!See ya's out there!!!
CAM860 Legacy Donating Member 96 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 26/03/09 10:30 PM Posted 26/03/09 10:30 PM hey, mite be down in my fg xr6t ute, still stock until I get some more funds but will be interesting to see how it goes against some other cars.
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 26/03/09 10:52 PM Author Posted 26/03/09 10:52 PM good stuff mate!!!see you there!!!
CAM860 Legacy Donating Member 96 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Toowoomba Posted 27/03/09 10:21 AM Posted 27/03/09 10:21 AM Bet it will b raining and called off
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 27/03/09 10:18 PM Posted 27/03/09 10:18 PM ahh I wud b out there mate... still getting more stuff for my car and the car is untuned atm
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 27/03/09 10:58 PM Author Posted 27/03/09 10:58 PM hopefully the weather holds off!!!I will be running on street tyres to see what she can do on them.hopefully I will go better than last time on street tyres, 12.00@121mph
bazz Legacy Donating Member 76 Member For: 18y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: slacks creek QLD Posted 31/03/09 11:21 AM Posted 31/03/09 11:21 AM hey bogan how did you go at the test n tune night?
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 02/04/09 11:52 AM Author Posted 02/04/09 11:52 AM best I could get out of her with brand spanking new tyres was 12.1@121 mph
06XR6T Legacy Donating Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/04/09 02:04 AM Posted 03/04/09 02:04 AM Hope you dont do a water burnout when you use street tyres.
The_Bogan Legacy Donating Member 881 Member For: 19y 6m Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, Queensland Posted 04/04/09 12:15 AM Author Posted 04/04/09 12:15 AM I did a burnout on my first run..... launched it at 2500rpm and it just fried the tyres. still got a 13.2@119mph with a appaling 2.4 60ftso I didnt do a burnout after that and only launched it from 2100rpm every run after.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now