Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

My ambient temp doesn't work right in my F6 either... Doesn't bother me though as the CC still works fine on auto

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 27d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

my abient thingy works good, when hot outside the c/c pours cold water on me leg to keep me cool.

isnt 55k for a g6et bloody cheap, maybe they made cost cuts on your abient temp sensor.

  • I love gooold member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne (west)
Posted

Mine was on Saturdays tab - I'm booked in for 3 weeks time cos that's the first available loaner they had.

(PS. What are they gonna charge me for a loaner?) I think mine suggests the tank is about 52 litres - 16 litres off what it should be, which means its out by about 24%!

Plums I think list price was $54,290 (last year anyway, before the price rise) - not sure exactly, I get employee pricing.

You're probably onto something though! Maybe that's why it's $5k cheaper than the Calais V...

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted

No Ronald and Tabitha I meant that you choose a number that you want and fan speed and just leave it there! Mine says Semi-Auto.

SEMI that's probably what you both get instead of a Fully! lmfao

BTW how do you push start an auto? Mongoloid

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

The point is you neanderthal, regardless of what fan-speed, temperature, intake, direction etc. you manually set your CC to it will still compensate according to sunload and outside temperature.

So you can push as many farkin buttons as you like, but it will not cool to the correct temp. Try holding an ice cube under the passenger mirror and see how much it retards the cooling because it thinks its cold outside so therefore wont cool as much.

  • I love gooold member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne (west)
Posted

:wub:

I guess that's why it's called "SEMI-auto"!

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

....and forgot to add, definitely don't just get a semi when I'm thinking of you Marcus :wub:

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted

Well mine must be one out of the box gorgeous. In the middle of winter, if I set to low and full fan speed, you could freeze water and vice versa in summer on hot.

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Clever...try doing it set on a temperature though dufus, low or hot will give you maximum cooling/heating regardless of what's going on. That's the point I'm trying to get across.

Oh and I realise you can't push start an auto, if the starter is f*cked you'll just have to jump start it instead! :wub:

  • Dr. Speed
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics
Posted
Try holding an ice cube under the passenger mirror and see how much it retards the cooling because it thinks its cold outside so therefore wont cool as much.

Ahhhh.... I wondered where the sensor was....

Also. Seems kind of silly that the CC would worry what temp it is outside. If you set it on 29 degrees in the middle of summer, it should heat it to 29. It shouldn't take stupidity into account.

Also again. Mine is always out too but only by 2-3 degrees... But surely it is destined to fail anyway. I don't see how you can get an accurate (exact) reading on a moving vehicle. There are too many factors in play.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...