Jump to content

XR6T BF's have typhoon bottom ends after 06/06  

84 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted

5 posts and you think you have heard alot? LMAO

Ford would have done it to streamline production. 2 lines for essentially the same motor bar rods really.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I've got an 11/07 and I really don't know :funnydance:

What I do know is it ran 220rw/kW standard (BPS Dyno) which I thought was pretty good for a supposed 245kW @ fly wheel...

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted
unfortunately my bf is 04/06 :funnydance:

As mine 01/06. be bloody right.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW sydney
Posted

mines a 1/6/06 build, iv called 4 different ford dealerships to get an answer and they have all been the same, they say from the 4/06 they started changing so from the 5/06 they will all have them, I asked them to check my engine Specificially and they said yes I do have the better bottom end

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Sure do, unfortunately my bf is 04/06 :spoton:

I feel your pain, mines a 02/06

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 21d
Posted
are you selling it now you just got it?

Cant be bothered spending any more money on it ATM. Not actively selling it, but if some one wanted it I'd let it go.

Car's making 330 with the T56 and to be honest I really don't need more power (although it'd be nice) ha ha.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Wanneroo
Posted
I have a brand new 07 turbo bottom end if any one is interested!
I might be interested, where are you and whats it worth to ya
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 7m 7d
Posted

hey guys, I have a 08/06 bf 6speed manual, was wondering where I would call to get some proof about the phoon internals, I have called differ ford dealers and they have no idea.

Apprantly the stock xr6t can only go to 330rwkw before bending conrods.. so if the 06.06 phoon internals is true does anyone know a safe power level without affecting the conrods,

thanks for all your input, much appriciated.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...