Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted (edited)

its a bit small for any decent power consistantly. if it was me I would wait till a good second hand rapid, process west, or plazmaman cooler comes up in fs section. might be couple hunskys more, but well worth it.

Edited by fordriver1
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: morley, perth
Posted

im not chasing alot of power just the capa flash tune running on 10psi nothing else so I think it might do the job for now

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

430rwk was made with this cooler. if anything it maybe 2 big, gets a lil laggy with 3' end tanks.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

I have one of these Hdi kits and I think they are good value for money. They fit in $$ between the e-bay/wog coolers and say rapid/process west kit. They are not very tall at all as they only just fit up under the metal reinforced bumper which has to be trimmed. The fitment is 'ok' I guess, they actually fit a bit too low. The stone tray wont go back on and I cut out the bottom of my bumper so the last row of the cooler pokes out the bottom of the bumper. Might fit a bit better with a BA bumper. Also had to trim a bit of the radiator fan shroud to get the pipe to fit.

Cant comment on how other brand intercooler kit fitment is like but im happy enough with my purchase.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire Sydney AUS
Posted
Waste of money.

why would you say that dags ! personal experience maybe, I have this cooler, and it works perfectly run after run !

my piping is a little different but the cooler is the same

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: morley, perth
Posted

so its not to bad just a bit of stuffin around for fitment I might grab it an c how it goes

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...