Modded Mondeo Xr5 Turbo

badboysoulja

• Member For: 16y 2m 17d

Hey Guys,

I have been looking at the XR5 Turbo and love the looks technology and everything about the car but im not to found of the performance. I have been looking everywhere and nobody seems to have done anything to the mondeo in terms of mods or performance mods as the falcon. (I no the falcon is a more popular model and would be worked on more for mods than the mondeo). But I would like to know the potential the mondeo has in terms of performance how much could you mod the engine? What figures would we be talking? etc Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I wish the cheque book was open ended lol but its not highly restricted. I mean an average budget but all mods would not happen overnight obviously 1 and a time. But I wanted to know also what you can do on that engine?? So far im sure of CAI, Turbo boost, blow off (not performace), exhaust, computer flash. I mean all together yes would cost abit but step by step would be fine.

I no the falcons turbo can take most if not all of the other hi performance cars out there, or give em a damn good run for their money. But I dont think the Mondeo Turbo would be able to beat say a Late model camira even a tuned mondeo. Would I be correct in assuming this.

• Member For: 15y 2m 23d

have you looked towards the UK for mods?

Dreamscience is a good tuning software for the XR5

As well as bluefin

Just do a google search on these

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 7m 20d

You can run bluefin on a stock Mondeo, no problems.

I have a modded XR5 Mondeo. Performance parts from the focus XR5 DO NOT fit, so make sure your gear is mondeo specific.

get onto www.fordxr5turbo.com and look in the mondeo section, a few of us now are starting to play with them.