turbohead Legacy Donating Member 58 Member For: 18y 8m 28d Posted 25/01/09 01:26 PM Posted 25/01/09 01:26 PM hey im daniel, I wish ford built fords like the xr6t back in 85..... but they didn't so I had to help ford out with this xf lolstraight gas turboc9 auto etc etcon going project
kona86 disgruntled member Legacy Donating Member 1,237 Member For: 18y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 25/01/09 01:35 PM Posted 25/01/09 01:35 PM nice man, real nice!
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 25/01/09 02:40 PM Posted 25/01/09 02:40 PM looks good but the headlights look
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 25/01/09 02:40 PM Posted 25/01/09 02:40 PM Looks great buddy. Looks familiar though, have I seen this thing on xfalcon before?
PROXRT Member 105 Member For: 19y 6m 28d Posted 25/01/09 10:32 PM Posted 25/01/09 10:32 PM I WANT IT! GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME
turbohead Legacy Donating Member 58 Member For: 18y 8m 28d Posted 25/01/09 11:53 PM Author Posted 25/01/09 11:53 PM thanks for the comments guys, yer it is xfalcons there is a thread on it when it was twin turbo for abit, and there is another with the single turbo setup, I have done all the work myself to it and im happy with the result
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 26/01/09 12:26 AM Posted 26/01/09 12:26 AM Looks tuff man
BOZZTURBO Legacy Donating Member 237 Member For: 20y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/01/09 01:16 AM Posted 26/01/09 01:16 AM I have seen it a few years ago in deer park , looked good .
turbohead Legacy Donating Member 58 Member For: 18y 8m 28d Posted 26/01/09 07:52 AM Author Posted 26/01/09 07:52 AM I have seen it a few years ago in deer park , looked good .na don;t think that was mine, mine has only been finished for about 6months lol thanks anyway
fordfreak XRT07 Member 378 Member For: 18y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: glenwood Posted 02/02/09 12:55 AM Posted 02/02/09 12:55 AM love the 747 plates.. lol... bay and cooler look mean!... top car dude...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now