Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 12/08/03 10:11 AM Posted 12/08/03 10:11 AM It didn't work !!! Guys.... Mondie ??? Ken ???You called. 39 washes, man you are insane :lol: That must be about one every 5 days, our car would average around 1 every 5 weeks. l hate washing cars
jimmyboy Member 152 Member For: 23y 2m 10d Posted 12/08/03 11:08 AM Posted 12/08/03 11:08 AM Hey Ken you say you have a client in lidcombe, my office is in Railway st Lidcombe. havnt seen the silver bullet around
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 13/08/03 05:08 AM Posted 13/08/03 05:08 AM It didn't work !!! Guys.... Mondie ??? Ken ???You called. 39 washes, man you are insane :lol: That must be about one every 5 days, our car would average around 1 every 5 weeks. l hate washing cars And you own a "Phantom"?......Geez, I hate washing cars as well but the beast has to look her best......Wash ours almost every weekend but also do easily 600kms in her every week. Trouble is...Where I park, the amount of fine dust that accumulates on the paintwork, ARRRGGGHHH!!!. Leave it for too long and I go into a panic worrying too much that I'll increase the risk of scratching her too badly if she is too soiled.....lol. Need a pressure cleaner me's thinks....Throw away the sponge forever!Phantom is just as bad as Silhouette (Our Silhouette AUIIIVCT we had before the BA). Looks good for the 1st 30 minutes.But No, the wife wanted "Phantom", I wanted "Blueprint".Sad I know.Anyway, DavoXT, glad to see you have finally seen some rainfall, here's also hoping it's not all the rain you are going to see for a while.
puffnstuff Member 287 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Posted 13/08/03 05:30 AM Posted 13/08/03 05:30 AM Yep - Completely insane. I wash the babys bum nearly every weekend. I have the process down to 30 minutes. that's hose down, sponge with Meguirs Gold (fan-bloody-tastic stuff), towel dry, towel dry, towel dry 'again' cause of the drip lines !! arhhggg!!, then plant butterfly kiss on the fenders and spoiler. Voila. :D park in garage - collapse with a coffee and stare into shiny bits. B) watch skys for imminent rain.... :tears:
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 30d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 13/08/03 07:10 AM Posted 13/08/03 07:10 AM Hey Ken you say you have a client in lidcombe, my office is in Railway st Lidcombe. havnt seen the silver bullet around Offset Alpine Printing, Boorea St ...Car park at the back (off road).
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 13/08/03 11:04 AM Posted 13/08/03 11:04 AM Great looking car there DavoXT. I reckon those wheels are about the best factory option wheels around.
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 13/08/03 11:04 AM Posted 13/08/03 11:04 AM Great looking car there DavoXT. I reckon those wheels are about the best factory option wheels around.
CHIPS Great rack Legacy Donating Member 1,351 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: Geelong Vic. Posted 13/08/03 11:08 AM Posted 13/08/03 11:08 AM WHOOPS
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 13/08/03 10:31 PM Posted 13/08/03 10:31 PM Yep - Completely insane. I wash the babys bum nearly every weekend. I have the process down to 30 minutes. that's hose down, sponge with Meguirs Gold (fan-bloody-tastic stuff), towel dry, towel dry, towel dry 'again' cause of the drip lines !! arhhggg!!, then plant butterfly kiss on the fenders and spoiler.AMEN puffnstuff,Yep, need to get more Meguiars GOLD shampoo. The way that stuff lifts the dirt off is GREAT, yes you sometimes have to wash the built up areas 3 times but I never scratched the car with it. As soon as the sponge was no longer gliding along the surface, it's time to stop. Fantastic stuff.Need to spend another weekend cutting & polishing the crappers out of the paintwork very soon. Starting to look a wee bit too swirly for my liking.BTW Ken, nice avatar.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 30d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 13/08/03 11:03 PM Posted 13/08/03 11:03 PM BTW Ken, nice avatar. Ta. :smilecouncil:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now