Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 11m 9d
Posted

hey guys im newly in the market for a turbo xr. looking at either a late model bfii or possible an fg if (I can afford) that id convert to lpg. I know there is a few guys with the the bf's xr6t's on lpg but is there anyone with an fG xr6t on lpg yet or does anybody know of anythin in the future.

thanks guys

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

into the new year there should be a liquid injection kit become available for the FG T, but as fas as outlook date, who knows???

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, NSW
Posted

I have a BF with liquid LPG, at the moment the savings arnt very much seeming petrol is around $1 and LPG around $0.50 in Sydney anyway. We all know petrol prices will rise, but I still wouldnt rush into the conversion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...