Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Lakes, Adelaide
Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,

I've just recently purchased my first BA, turbo. Has 6stack cd, leather, twin exhaust, cold air intake, bigger intercooler etc.

I just got the wheels for it and inted to maybe upgrade them to 18 or 19 40th ed GT/Cobra rims.

Anyway, heres a few shots of it at the moment...

1111.jpg

11.jpg

11111.jpg

1-4.jpg

I added this to the grille today... I think it looks good!

111.jpg

It does have to go for a roadworthy inspection at regency park, here in adelaide, so I was wondering if anyone knows what the legal height here is for this car? From the photos, does it look too low??

I'll also have to quieten it down a bit, take off the tint and bov and hopefully that's all!!

What do you think!?

Alex.

post-6916-1229242691_thumb.jpg

Edited by seventytwo
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

looks tough mate, the height doesn't llok to bad but I don't know the law over there so I might be wrong.

any other plans for it?

  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted

it'll look tuff with the GT cobra rims and lowered :stupid:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Tidy. :crossjerk:

Some brstrds stolen ya plates...

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Lakes, Adelaide
Posted (edited)

Fresh Update!!

19 Inch Typhoons

EF TailLights

Typhoon Spoiler (yet to be painted - Legs to remain R-spec grey)

Ive just got a bit of paint work that needs doing, hopefully will be done in time for the next Adelaide cruise!!

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

Alex

Edited by CarCycle
  • disgruntled member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glen Waverley
Posted (edited)

pimpen!! love the rims man, looks nice! :B):

Edited by kona86
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

rims suit it perfect.. looks tops

  • Cant wait to drive it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Golden Bay,WA
Posted

EF taillights ?

looks good mate but personally I would have stuck with the de spoilered look (JMHO)

:drivingalong:

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

yea I was confused on hat also ^^

think he means BF

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...