Guest Xr6Tas Guests Posted 06/08/03 01:56 AM Posted 06/08/03 01:56 AM Took some new photos of my baby in Hobart the other day. Enjoy! B) http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/photogallery/s...?aid=49&uuid=47
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 06/08/03 02:11 AM Posted 06/08/03 02:11 AM Looking good . Ken will be creaming his pants at those (bad thoughts, bad thoughts )
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 06/08/03 02:14 AM Posted 06/08/03 02:14 AM Looking good . Ken will be creaming his pants at those (bad thoughts, bad thoughts ) Already did! I have one just like it, you know ... :D
Guest Xr6Tas Guests Posted 06/08/03 02:30 AM Posted 06/08/03 02:30 AM I have one just like it, you know ... :D So I noticed. You have excellent taste! (apart from that shoddy manual gearbox that is ). Glad you're enjoying your new beast dude
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 06/08/03 02:34 AM Posted 06/08/03 02:34 AM I have one just like it, you know ... :DSo I noticed. You have excellent taste! (apart from that shoddy manual gearbox that is ). Glad you're enjoying your new beast dude My choice of gearbox was based on the amount of testosterone in my body ... now if I'd been female, I would definately gone the auto ... :lol: ... oh god, here we go again ...
Guest Xr6Tas Guests Posted 06/08/03 02:54 AM Posted 06/08/03 02:54 AM now if I'd been female, I would definately gone the auto ... :lol:Ha! For fear of starting an age old slanging match, I think I'll leave that comment well and truly alone..although I will quietly say under my breath that if its female to want the convenience of both auto and manual modes, faster gear changes, and a smoother less clunky ride I must be a damn hot chick! :D
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 2m 29d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 06/08/03 02:59 AM Posted 06/08/03 02:59 AM now if I'd been female, I would definately gone the auto ... :lol:Ha! For fear of starting an age old slanging match, I think I'll leave that comment well and truly alone..although I will quietly say under my breath that if its female to want the convenience of both auto and manual modes, faster gear changes, and a smoother less clunky ride I must be a damn hot chick! :D You can be so b**chy sometimes ...
Guest Xr6Tas Guests Posted 06/08/03 03:14 AM Posted 06/08/03 03:14 AM You can be so b**chy sometimes ... :o *slaps Ken* :punchhead:
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 06/08/03 04:04 AM Posted 06/08/03 04:04 AM Back to the topic at hand. :idea: What a fantastic choice of color. :idea:
Guest IMTRBO Guests Posted 06/08/03 09:25 AM Posted 06/08/03 09:25 AM MECURY SILVER HMMMMMMMM DOWN BOY DOWN......LOVE URE WORK
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now