exarsixturbo Dr. Speed Member 784 Member For: 19y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics Posted 04/12/08 12:02 AM Posted 04/12/08 12:02 AM Holidays? What are these mythical creatures you call Holidays....?
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/12/08 12:17 AM Posted 04/12/08 12:17 AM Finish on the 19th, go back 12th of Jan.I actually have 5 weeks worth of holidays and was planning on takin' them all at once but I was convinced by my mrs. to keep a couple of them so I could just take a random week or two off in the middle of next year.3 weeks is gunna go so fast though I reckon. It's never long enough! :(
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 04/12/08 12:46 AM Posted 04/12/08 12:46 AM I leave for Seychelles and Mauritius on the 15th of December and dont come back until the 2nd of Feb next year. Chill out on tropical beaches all day everyday!
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 16d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 04/12/08 05:51 AM Posted 04/12/08 05:51 AM U know how to make a bloke jealous PURVIE!Good on ya though, take plenty of pics for us too...I finish on the 24th and im back at work on the 12th.
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 04/12/08 05:54 AM Posted 04/12/08 05:54 AM haha no worries dirty, will post up some pics when I return!
Guest Guests Posted 04/12/08 06:02 AM Posted 04/12/08 06:02 AM Finish on 20/12 & go back 05/01. Hopefully gonna make it over east for New Years but have to wait & see what happens
EDXR8Sprint Member 105 Member For: 19y 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/12/08 06:03 AM Posted 04/12/08 06:03 AM I'm off from the 19th, roadtrip to Canberra on the 30th, possibly hit up Sydney for new years, then back to work on the 12th.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 12/12/08 02:12 PM Posted 12/12/08 02:12 PM Now.till the 19th of Jan.
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 12/12/08 02:20 PM Posted 12/12/08 02:20 PM I'm on holidays from the 24th.. but I quit my job so who knows when I go back
CJ_AK cj_ak Legacy Donating Member 5,077 Member For: 19y 3m 7d Gender: Male Location: Ropes Crossing Posted 12/12/08 08:55 PM Posted 12/12/08 08:55 PM will work straight thru, unfortunatley my industry doesnt really stop for anybody
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now