timbos99 Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m Gender: Male Location: QLD Posted 18/01/10 02:41 AM Posted 18/01/10 02:41 AM Can you organise a meeting first to define set numbers for a valid interest please...
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 18/01/10 11:12 AM Posted 18/01/10 11:12 AM Ok - enough... thousands are demanding this, so I'll try to make time next weekend.Stand by everyone, this could be momentous. Mightn't be, either, I guess...
prudent Member 21 Member For: 16y 9m 19d Posted 28/01/10 05:49 PM Posted 28/01/10 05:49 PM Does the auto dip only work on the passenger side mirror?I swear I saw my drivers side dip when in reverse a few times...
Johnny G Team Grandpa Qualified Legacy Donating Member 809 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane North. Posted 31/01/10 10:10 AM Posted 31/01/10 10:10 AM As far as I know, only the passenger side. As for re-writing this - bear with me, as last night the Mrs had to drive home , so I said "press number three, that's your seat set up", and nothing happened. Got out, walked around. Zip, zero, nothing.... FFS. So - set it up manually, and held no. 3 and it double beeped into memory, and today tried it and it worked. WTF??? SO - anyway - I'm going to insert a chapter called "What happens if.....". This could take some time...
peachypete82 Member 12 Member For: 16y 1m 28d Posted 06/08/10 06:56 PM Posted 06/08/10 06:56 PM how wierd is that.. my brothers just started working the other day (the dip).. now we cant turn it off!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now