Group Buy - Hid Kits - $150 Including shipping Oz wide

senna_T

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 17y 2m 4d
well i just spent about 3 hours trying to get these to fit... i ordered the h4 hi/lo kit for my fg.. it wouldnt fit into the slots so i could lock it in.. i put it next to the normal globe and the tabs on the hids looked to be bigger and thicker... also u can not get the clip to snap inot place as the wires get in the way.. another thing ... the seperate low beam seems to get squashed when trying to get it throught the hole... does not fit and is very very delicate.... it all connects fine and works fine. it just wont sit in the holder and clip in...

• Member For: 17y 2m 4d
very hard to get pics in that tight space....
i think the tabs need to be filed down or something....

like thew standard globe disconnect from the wiring so u can clip it in with the clip... with the hid the wires are connected and u cant seperate the bulb so u can first secure it in it position then connect the wires... the wires get in the way and prevent it from clipping in.
also the low beam hits the side of the hole.. very very tight fit and this low beam snaps easily...

im thinking of trying to remove the low beam completly, but not sure if this will affect anything...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 21d
Here the pics of the kit guys,
Sorry i havent tried installing them yet, as some of you know im a chef and have very scattered hours....plus with the moving house thing on Thursday its getting abit busy round here haha.
And it does say on the side of the box H4 (Hi/lo) so not sure if it is actually Hi/Lo, but i guess we will findout soon enough...
Got half a mind to try and install them now in the dark.......

[attachment=42152:08122008285.jpg]

[attachment=42153:08122008286.jpg] Edited by xr0500

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 16d
OK Guys, i've got a list here of those interested/commited. If you are interested or keen please put your name on the list if you aren't already there, if you are no longer interested please take your name off the list.

When paying for the bulbs PLEASE put your username as the reference, this makes it easier for me to track the payments. I recieved one payment from a "GT Johnston" who is that?

1. xr0500 - PAID
2. V8_FRD
3.Dagabond
4. ENVY-T
5. zx6rblue
6. seventytwo
7. Russ F6
8. craiginmackay
9. Turbo Jet
10. XR06T
11. yw84u
12. Azzman460
13. cole trickle
14. dg246
15. TUFGSR
16. Dirty 32
17. our06T
18. turbo. vixen
19. Grey_XR6_turbo - Paid

I'm updating the paid list today, so bare with me.

You are not bound by this list, if your are on there incorrectly please let me know and your name will be removed.

Cheers,

Pat