NYOPA Team Blueprint Legacy Donating Member 312 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/11/08 10:19 AM Posted 17/11/08 10:19 AM HI Everyone, it's time to get e new car and I have been offered a great deal on the G6ET, so 2 questions to the owners. 1. Can the front grille be changed ( it is so ugly)2. Can the G6ET be modified (capa and exhaust) as the Xr6T can?thanksDavid
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 17/11/08 10:41 AM Posted 17/11/08 10:41 AM 2's an obvious Yes.1's not that bad......
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 17/11/08 10:43 AM Posted 17/11/08 10:43 AM What do you want to change the grill to? I can't imagine anything that would suit the rest of the car...
Worm A much better forum Legacy Donating Member 3,808 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 17/11/08 10:45 AM Posted 17/11/08 10:45 AM
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 10d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 17/11/08 11:01 AM Posted 17/11/08 11:01 AM Dave, you are not yet booked at Alpine Gables..... Get the fark onto it mate
Venom XR6 Member 1,460 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Location: Geelong Victoria Posted 17/11/08 11:34 AM Posted 17/11/08 11:34 AM Only change that may be possible is to swap to the black grilles from the G6. Go have a look at one and see wether you think it would look better or not.
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/11/08 06:12 PM Posted 17/11/08 06:12 PM get rid of the grill I wouldnt have it on there at all it looks crap
bluute Cant wait to drive it Legacy Donating Member 884 Member For: 18y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Golden Bay,WA Posted 17/11/08 10:40 PM Posted 17/11/08 10:40 PM just cant see what ya seeing guys the whole package looks mint IMO what would you change it to is it upper and lower or just one
NYOPA Team Blueprint Legacy Donating Member 312 Member For: 22y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 18/11/08 04:25 AM Author Posted 18/11/08 04:25 AM As the 13yo says" the front looks Gheeey"... and I tend to agree. I love the inside but jesus the front is appauling, so the answer is both upper and lower grille.the car has to look a lil bit sporty, I ain't that old yet.Jules, not coming on the cruise as the blueprint beast is going in for a new transmission (2nd one in a year) on Monday. And just to prove I don't drive it hard I am still on my second set of tyres and 156K on the clock.Anyone want to by my car .... brand new trans, 156K on the clock, see below for details. Best trade in I got is $12.5KcheersD
jlgw70 Member 24 Member For: 19y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/11/08 06:28 AM Posted 19/11/08 06:28 AM I painted my front grill the same as the car - Ego.I am also having a set of fog light surrounds painted piano black which will be on shortly.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now