muss Member 40 Member For: 18y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Townsville Posted 17/11/08 07:24 AM Posted 17/11/08 07:24 AM my roof lining is coming of in the front and the back. Does any one know who replaces roof linings in or near townsville? Someone who does custom jobs preferably. I want a big XR6 Turbo in it.
Beeks Legacy Donating Member 26 Member For: 19y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Charters Towers Posted 09/12/08 10:52 AM Posted 09/12/08 10:52 AM Have you had any luck with the roof lining? I'm in the same area and I'm looking for someone to do my roof lining to (Sagging like sh*t stuck on ass hair). Did you find anyone? I was tipped by a mate that there was a bloke in garbut (called paul's apolstry? or something similar) that sis a good job and embroyded ss into his VS SS roof lining when it was done. That was a few years ago though.I'm temped to do it myself but I would rather a profesional job
xrtsteve Member 10 Member For: 18y 10m 29d Posted 08/01/09 06:49 AM Posted 08/01/09 06:49 AM When I worked at Autobarn They did a lot of this.Im guessing that they would do it up there too.As long as they are experienced and decent people willing to give some sort of warranty on it like if they break somehting they will replace it. I also know that a lot of upholstry buisnesses do it as well.CheersSteve
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 08/01/09 01:54 PM Posted 08/01/09 01:54 PM dude, go black!it will look SIK!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 08/01/09 04:19 PM Posted 08/01/09 04:19 PM Autobarn..... experiencedThose two words should never be used in the same post....
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 29d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 09/01/09 12:56 AM Posted 09/01/09 12:56 AM You need to add supercheap
millers Member 113 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Posted 10/01/09 05:02 AM Posted 10/01/09 05:02 AM try PM Neo. he recently got his redone in Townsville and it came out pretty good. not sure who did it for him though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now