FGMKII Member 193 Member For: 12y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 26/07/14 07:25 AM Posted 26/07/14 07:25 AM I don't know if you can cruise around it aside from Power Cruise. I only know the price of the track day that I have been on.
04LTRB Member 319 Member For: 13y 11m 17d Posted 26/07/14 08:52 AM Posted 26/07/14 08:52 AM Yea I wanna go on the track at supernats on the supercruise I dnt wanna enter in anything
will-82 Member 427 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Location: sydney Posted 28/07/14 09:10 AM Posted 28/07/14 09:10 AM Supernats is held at wsid
04LTRB Member 319 Member For: 13y 11m 17d Posted 11/10/14 12:07 PM Posted 11/10/14 12:07 PM Anyone know of any good spots out west to get some photos taken , me an a mate wanna take some pics with good back drops an stuff like that Let me know if your interested in coming with us , we are from Richmond
FGMKII Member 193 Member For: 12y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 12/10/14 09:17 PM Posted 12/10/14 09:17 PM Scheyville national park is alright. Out pitt town/oakville way on the way to Dural. I followed a mate there so no idea how to get there but google it. Took some pics of my hr31 and his s30 out there.
700EZY New Member 4 Member For: 11y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Penrith Posted 19/10/14 11:50 AM Posted 19/10/14 11:50 AM Hey Guys,Im from Penrith, recently acquired my first T, currently stock and unmolested sporting standard plates atm my new ones are being made as we speak 700EZY (Too Easy).Looking forward to hopefully getting out and a about.Blocka
04LTRB Member 319 Member For: 13y 11m 17d Posted 24/10/14 02:38 AM Posted 24/10/14 02:38 AM Hey all my mate jus told me about a cruise on the 15th November Meeting at castle towers at 7-7:30pm That's all the details I got so far but I'll keep use updated Would any1 be interested in meeting up there
neil101 Legacy Donating Member 123 Member For: 20y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Kurrajong Heights NSW Posted 29/10/14 01:19 AM Posted 29/10/14 01:19 AM I'm from Bowen Mountain BA turbo Sedan silver be moving to Penrith/Cranebook in February once my house is finished
04LTRB Member 319 Member For: 13y 11m 17d Posted 05/11/14 07:39 AM Posted 05/11/14 07:39 AM Post up a pik of your BA , I'm at Richmond might of seen u around
FGMKII Member 193 Member For: 12y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Western Sydney Posted 05/11/14 09:13 AM Posted 05/11/14 09:13 AM The number plates are HI80ST. Silver in colour. I used to see the car daily.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now