Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

By just ignoring it I'd say ... 245kw ... hmmm, that was way back when?

  • Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Shire, Middle Earth
Posted
3rd Merge.

You're getting good at this, Dags ... :lol:

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Thanks for the complement I think?? :thumbsup:

I was thinkin of merging This Thread :thumbsup: into the joke thread whadya think??? :thumbsup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...