CSV_LS1 Member 303 Member For: 22y 7m 1d Gender: Male Posted 30/10/08 10:30 AM Posted 30/10/08 10:30 AM I've been having issues lately with my hose popping off. Can anyone direct me to get some quality clamps in melbourne?Thanks
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 30/10/08 10:36 AM Posted 30/10/08 10:36 AM I believe Purple Pig have some kick-arse clamps and hoses. At least they did 10 years ago.
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 30/10/08 10:38 AM Posted 30/10/08 10:38 AM Do you want worm or bolt?
CSV_LS1 Member 303 Member For: 22y 7m 1d Gender: Male Posted 30/10/08 10:41 AM Author Posted 30/10/08 10:41 AM I'm after worm, thanks
robbo k Member 414 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Location: Wollongong Posted 30/10/08 10:44 AM Posted 30/10/08 10:44 AM your local bsc or cbc sell those I should think
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 30/10/08 11:03 AM Posted 30/10/08 11:03 AM when I was at my tuner last time, my throttle body hose kept popping off and they suggested getting these clamps from turbosmart. They are supposed to be spring tensioned and made for higher boost applications... anybody got them or tried them on there car?http://www.turbosmartonline.com/index.php?id=39
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now