Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 1d Posted 28/10/08 02:01 AM Posted 28/10/08 02:01 AM So uh, I just bought 2 cans of this stuff. Apparently its a waterless way to clean and wax your car. It seems pretty good, but before I go ahead and use it I want to know if anyone else has used it and whats it like?
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 28/10/08 05:28 AM Posted 28/10/08 05:28 AM I used it on my motorbikes, didnt like it... and I certainly wouldnt use it on my car...
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 28/10/08 05:30 AM Posted 28/10/08 05:30 AM waterless =
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/10/08 05:42 AM Posted 28/10/08 05:42 AM Don't do it man.I used it on my old VS once and it did a sh*tty job and probably added more swirl marks, judging by the feel and noise it made.Of course the thing was swirled to all f*ck anyway so it didn't matter but it's a rip for sure imo.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 1d Posted 28/10/08 05:47 AM Author Posted 28/10/08 05:47 AM What if I washed it first?
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 28/10/08 05:56 AM Posted 28/10/08 05:56 AM if your going to wash it first then whats the point of using a waterless wash?? ??
Dream Machines Member 54 Member For: 20y 3m 11d Posted 28/10/08 06:13 AM Posted 28/10/08 06:13 AM if your going to wash it first then whats the point of using a waterless wash?? ??Its a damn good but expensive tar and sap removerthat's it
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 28/10/08 08:00 AM Posted 28/10/08 08:00 AM Ive used it and worked great brought the gloss out of the black heaps.but I would always hose of the car first and then used it after.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 1d Posted 28/10/08 09:54 AM Author Posted 28/10/08 09:54 AM Ive used it and worked great brought the gloss out of the black heaps.but I would always hose of the car first and then used it after.that's what I did. Looks pretty dam good.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now