Finally, I`ve Bought One.

Guest Spinifex

• Member For: 20y 10m

Great buy Spinifex that was my car just traded it last month on black GT. Say hello to stuart davis and the boys they are great bunch of guys at denmac. Make sure they give you the FPV folder I left with the car mate.Ps give fpv a call I dont how long you have to use the drive day because I never did with this car anyway it's all in the folder Cheers enjoy the car like I did.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Spinifex
  • Guests

Make no mistake, Bionic cars look HORNBAG with Argents. Maybe try to source some down the track??

Tee hee hee, but ya not getting mine :roflmbo:

Guest Spinifex
  • Guests

LOLOL!!!! The former owner of my new car didn`t use the FPV training day thingy. Its in the compendium.

I started browsing to find out about what its about and if I could use it.. The next FPV owners only day at the Ipswich Raceway is TOMORROW!!!

So, I`ll collect the car and nip out there, eh??

Lolz.

Guest Spinifex
  • Guests

Its home.. I drove it around most of tuesday arv.. I kept thinking: this guys most drive like escaped mental paitents! Watching the trip meter I was seeing 8 to the 100 steady.. never went over 10 and dipping into the 7`s! Woot I thought..

Seriously, the only rear wheel drive thing I`ve driven in the last several years is a water truck. I`m not 21 anymore so I took my time to aquaint meself with the car.

To much to list what I LOVE ( not just like ) I can pick fault with anything and this car is no different but I`m picking flysh!t outa pepper to do it with this car.

Then, I had some time late in the afternoon. I went on one of my very quiet country road test tracks.

I was like: Jeebers its gotten rough... Oh my wordy lordy me, look at the SPEEDO!!!

An F6 is like a woman. Treat it nice and everything is beautiful.

Make it angry, and it`ll take all your money.

I saw quarter of a tank just disappear in not very long at all.

But, but , but.. As Paul Keating used to say, driven at sensible settings, it`s just fine thank you very much.

I love the way its just like a big comfy pair of slippers, then bang, its like a wolverine on the gear.

Best purchase ev@r.