PHANTMXR6 It's not a MKI! Member 1,742 Member For: 18y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Earth Posted 25/10/08 09:57 AM Posted 25/10/08 09:57 AM Here is the pictures guys,Tell me what you think MartinUm. What oil? That's near on next to nothing mate.If your worried about that I'd hate to see a real leak. In all seriousness though, I'd stick the pipe bak on and keep driving.Just keep an eye on your oil level and tailpipe and enjoy your car.
civillian Legacy Donating Member 78 Member For: 22y 18d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 26/10/08 12:51 AM Posted 26/10/08 12:51 AM Here's a few happy snaps of my turbo removal (it was terminal due to oil). Mine's done ~130,000kms.Also pictured is the 'escaped' oil from the intake side, aka blow-by residue dripped on the heat shield.
civillian Legacy Donating Member 78 Member For: 22y 18d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 26/10/08 01:31 AM Posted 26/10/08 01:31 AM As a comparison, here's a pic of the new turbo installed, and everything cleaned
Power Jet Member 151 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Posted 26/10/08 02:20 AM Author Posted 26/10/08 02:20 AM so the way I see it. I dun have anything to really worry about?
PHANTMXR6 It's not a MKI! Member 1,742 Member For: 18y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Earth Posted 26/10/08 02:49 AM Posted 26/10/08 02:49 AM so the way I see it. I dun have anything to really worry about?Not sure about dun, but I would say you don't have anything to lose sleep over.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now