coolkid Member 94 Member For: 18y 22d Posted 12/10/08 11:21 AM Posted 12/10/08 11:21 AM okey dokey, I know everyone reccomends elite at archerfield. but was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere closer to capalaba area for performance, not tuning, got bps for that. or high tech auto at capalaba, not sure what their like though.. mainly diff upgrade, somewhere to install underdrive, cams, etc. if I have to go to archerfield I will, its just me tryin to work out how I will get back from archerfield while my car is there.. :(
typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 12/10/08 10:12 PM Posted 12/10/08 10:12 PM hit up a day and I'll follow ya out there and take ya back
51KBA 2005 BA MK11 turbo Member 140 Member For: 20y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 13/10/08 05:15 AM Posted 13/10/08 05:15 AM im pretty sure that if u let paul know he will drop you anywhere you need to go
coolkid Member 94 Member For: 18y 22d Posted 13/10/08 07:29 AM Author Posted 13/10/08 07:29 AM dont wanna be a pest if hes workin on my car , seeing its like 30 minute drive out to there.
rapidchris Member 314 Member For: 21y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 13/10/08 08:36 AM Posted 13/10/08 08:36 AM he has loan cars there.
Tree Monkey Member 685 Member For: 18y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: brisvagas / Manly Posted 13/10/08 10:05 AM Posted 13/10/08 10:05 AM okey dokey, I know everyone reccomends elite at archerfield. but was just wondering if anyone knows of anywhere closer to capalaba area for performance, not tuning, got bps for that. or high tech auto at capalaba, not sure what their like though.. mainly diff upgrade, somewhere to install underdrive, cams, etc. if I have to go to archerfield I will, its just me tryin to work out how I will get back from archerfield while my car is there.. :(Try Bayside Performance at cleavland next to the OLD maccas
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now