Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 8m 14d
  • Location: sydney
Posted

hi I keep getting an abs light come on and my car abs's at the very odd times

it seems to abs when u slow right down and just before you com to a stop

it also often brings the abs light on

I know this a common thing with 03 ba falcons as I have seen a fairmont do the same thing

I have fitted a diagnostics computer fitted to it and it comes up with a fault from the left hand front sensor

what id like to know is has anyone else had the problem and how much did it cost and what was replaced

thanx brett

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 7m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: byron bay more underarm hair per square km
Posted

ive fitted several abs sensors on ba;s including my own ,its a common prob on older ba;s and imm not even a ford dealer!

  • iTs alL DaRDy........
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

ive done a few 2

not to dear if I remember correctly

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...