norrs Legacy Donating Member 448 Member For: 19y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Darwin Posted 21/10/08 04:04 AM Posted 21/10/08 04:04 AM yeah I had the exact same problem. I would drive down the road and if I turned slightly left the DSC would kick in and pull the car all over the road. I sh*t myself every time. if it didn't do that it would just turn itself off after 1 minute. So I would just turn it off every time I got into the car until I could get it back to Ford.They told me it was the calibration issue that was causing it and they reset it and it worked fine.But 4 months later the same problem came back. I took it back and they said that they reset it (not that I know what that means) and now it is fine again. they said that they couldn’t find the cause of the problem and that I should just bring it back if it happens again.
xr0500 Legacy Donating Member 321 Member For: 20y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Hobart, TAS Posted 21/10/08 06:16 AM Author Posted 21/10/08 06:16 AM Yeah I love how ford just try and "reset" everything.......not actually sure what the problem is..... Its the PC equivalent of "have you tried turning it off and on again............??"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now