Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted
YEP!! have a squiz at this!

DRB 540

it says XR8, GT or GT-P but im sure u could fit a I6t into it :spoton:

Apparently they are looking at designing an XR6T version in the coming monthes. If I find out I'll keep you posted!

Would love one!

:verysad:

  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Your House
Posted (edited)

hmmm, this is a bit of an old thread, but one of them with an i6 would look pretty mint parked in the shed next to the old shape cobra....

oh and BTW doing as much as you can yourself, body, paint, and most mechanical, I think you would still spend well over 50k if you wanted it to be something good, not just some slap together... a lot of the stuff from the xr6/8 that you think you will be able to use, will either need to be custom fitted to the car, or heavily modified to fit, but a written off car would be a good start if you wanted to head that way...

Edited by Chich
  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Yeh looking at around 30K with accesories with the rolling chasis, then 5k-15k for wrecked xr8. Many, many hours of work and I'm not that mechanically minded yet. Might try a smaller project first before this one! It can be my midlife crisis project LOL. Unless I could get a group of people together keen to give a hand. A few car buffs around! Not cashed up yet but few years down the track might be able to this if the market picks! JUST LOOKS F*CKIN AWESOME. Very different and certainly haven't seen any in melbourne!

:beerchug:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Now that's one nutcase convertible. I'd love to see that thing fly down a drag strip or even see how it takes corners :P

  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Well just checked me lotto numbers! No good this week! :crybaby: Maybe next week I can place my order!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: nsw
Posted

what do u guys think about an xr6t engine in a z28 comaro.

  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted
what do u guys think about an xr6t engine in a z28 comaro.

ford engine in chev or chev engine in ford cant say I like the idea.

  • Damn You's A Sexy Chich
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Your House
Posted

I do, should sh*t a few of the chev boys... nothing wrong with puttin different make engines in different make cars... you like what you like, if you wanna do it, go for it, I'd be keen to see the results, I do like the old camaro's quite a bit :icon8:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: nsw
Posted

look at the gallery I have posted a pic of the camaro. picked it up for 18k.

  • BIGRED
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sth East Melb
Posted

each to their own chich I just found the picture of the BA with the LS1 in it that was posted a while ago quite disturbing haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...