86gav 69 - PSI Legacy Donating Member 263 Member For: 21y 14d Location: Gladstone QLD Posted 21/09/08 07:36 AM Posted 21/09/08 07:36 AM Just watching the NHRA qualifying on ESPN, whats? the go, all the fuellers are in the 3's and the funny cars are in the low 4's, are they only running 1000ft or am I just way behind the times?Gav
weedo_86 Member 39 Member For: 18y 2m 24d Posted 21/09/08 07:38 AM Posted 21/09/08 07:38 AM yeh I was watching it too lol I did hear them say sumthin about 1000ft
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 11d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 21/09/08 07:46 AM Posted 21/09/08 07:46 AM Thev'e been racing like that for the lst 4 or 5 race meetings due to safety concerns after Scott Kalitta was killed
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 21/09/08 07:49 AM Posted 21/09/08 07:49 AM Good to see John Force back in the saddle.
Wingnut Member 573 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Gender: Male Posted 21/09/08 10:04 AM Posted 21/09/08 10:04 AM I watched the first round after they made the decision and it was to slow the cars down to be a little safer but to also save keep more people in the game as these things seem to burn through most of their parts in the last section of the track. Well this is what I could gather after they had interview a couple of the drivers.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now