senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 27/09/08 05:35 AM Posted 27/09/08 05:35 AM Mate, a better fuel pump is never a waste of money unless you fit a 1000hp pump on a 200hp application. I would be fitting one just for the safety margin it provides.
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 27/09/08 07:38 AM Author Posted 27/09/08 07:38 AM I actually do agree with you and it surprised me when the tuner said no to me wanting to spend money so took him on his word. I was going to install it myself but just wasnt 100% on installing something that can potentially do alot of harm
Tim R Inactive Members 1 Member For: 18y 3d Posted 30/09/08 06:55 AM Posted 30/09/08 06:55 AM hello,I have just joined as I to have the same problem. I have changed fuel filter, then fuel pump to walbro, then I changed plugs,and the car keeps doing all wierd and horrible things. each time I changed something the car would run fine until I gave it and then would just run like sh*t. I upgraded from standard xr6, but starting to wish I had my other one back. after 2 years did not miss abeat. not happy.
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 30/09/08 07:03 AM Author Posted 30/09/08 07:03 AM does your car have a custom tune?
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 17/10/08 12:19 AM Author Posted 17/10/08 12:19 AM just on this, if anyone can help out. I was tightening my manifold bolts so I decided to also check the gap on these plugs with a feeler gauge and the gap is only .6mm. Is that good or bad? I thought .7-.8 was the norm. Plusg are AGSP 22YE09
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 17/10/08 12:25 AM Posted 17/10/08 12:25 AM .75 should be the go for 14psi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now