milhouse01 Member 12 Member For: 18y 3m 9d Posted 05/09/08 12:55 PM Posted 05/09/08 12:55 PM Hi all was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what wheels would fit over the brembos on a rspec typhoon as I am having a lot of trouble finding what will fit ,any help or ideas would be really great thanks .
Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 05/09/08 01:23 PM Posted 05/09/08 01:23 PM Hey Mate I just went through the exact same thing over the last three weeks. I wanted 19inch wheels as I didnt want to go to 20's just for the replacement cost of the tyres.I tried over 9 sets all different brands and sizes with no luck. At the end of the day I was just sick of it so went with the FPV dark agents the are made to fit over the brembos. If you want to go to 20's you will have much better luck, but at a starting price of $3500 be prepared to spend some real $$$$If you do a search on here there are a few guys with some very nice 20's but if you are anything like me I wasnt going to spend $4000 on wheels that a fair few people already have.Anyway my 2 cents worth. Good luck with it mate Russ
f6rspec Banned 124 Member For: 18y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 05/09/08 10:23 PM Posted 05/09/08 10:23 PM SPEEDY HAS A WHEEL CALL INFERNO 19*8.5 AND 19*9.5 REAR FIT BREMBO THERE WHEEL OUT THERE ASK A GOOD WHEEL SHOP THERE WILL KNOW DONT GO 2 A SMALL DEALER MOST OF TIME NO IDEA
Russ F6 Member 641 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 05/09/08 11:45 PM Posted 05/09/08 11:45 PM Yeh looked at them just didnt like them...
DRAXF6 Member 92 Member For: 18y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Mt Druitt Sydney Posted 09/09/08 07:53 AM Posted 09/09/08 07:53 AM I bought some Lenso grooves in black, 20x8.5 and 20x10 for $2000 to put on my BA F6. I actually just got the guards lipped today cause I got 275 rubber on the rear. The fitment is really good. I'll post pics up when I can.
Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 09/09/08 01:44 PM Posted 09/09/08 01:44 PM (edited) ROH make 3 piece wheels that fit, but not cheap. These fit and look good IMO Edited 09/09/08 01:45 PM by Evil F6
lowfutura Enforcer Legacy Donating Member 520 Member For: 17y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/10/08 02:49 PM Posted 22/10/08 02:49 PM 19's are ok, but got to have a minimum +35 offset. I just picked up a set of 18 inch R specs for my bf Mk 2 XR6T but I've only 330mm rotors, If you have 355mm rotors you should get 19's. I Have D2 (AP) style 8 pots, and to look at them they look bigger than Bembro's. Also Keep in mind Your spare wheel has to clear the calipers as well.
f6rspec Banned 124 Member For: 18y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 22/10/08 11:06 PM Posted 22/10/08 11:06 PM roh have just released a wheel called modena in 20" five spoke black 20*8.5 and 20*9.5 or I have a set of 20" avanti chaser 4 sale 20*8
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 25/10/08 01:10 AM Posted 25/10/08 01:10 AM Hi all was just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what wheels would fit over the brembos on a rspec typhoon as I am having a lot of trouble finding what will fit ,any help or ideas would be really great thanks .if you sell your other r spec wheels pm me thanks G
Guest Guests Posted 25/10/08 05:55 AM Posted 25/10/08 05:55 AM roh have just released a wheel called modena in 20" five spoke black 20*8.5 and 20*9.5 or I have a set of 20" avanti chaser 4 sale 20*8Link to black Modena's
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now