smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 14/09/08 09:09 AM Posted 14/09/08 09:09 AM hhhmmm surprised you went from a T750 to a BB...Anyways - I'm hanging out to check a new Palm Treo Pro due anytime now!!!
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/09/08 09:52 AM Posted 14/09/08 09:52 AM My client cancelled his BB order, then wanted a HTC Diamond and then settled on a Palm Treo Pro.I delivered it on Friday and it looks like a nice little phone. I do not like the keys as I prefer the bigger keyboard on my TYTN2, but it runs windows, so I am happy.
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 14/09/08 02:10 PM Posted 14/09/08 02:10 PM ZAP - mate, what you do for a living if you dont mind me asking?
Grudgee Every Mod's Favourite Member Member 1,496 Member For: 18y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/09/08 10:31 PM Posted 14/09/08 10:31 PM I'm guessing IT solutions.
smicky Go Pies!!! Legacy Donating Member 2,852 Member For: 18y 7m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Somewhere - Sometimes NSW Posted 16/09/08 09:29 AM Posted 16/09/08 09:29 AM Grudgee - I'm guess so also, hence I asked...
XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/09/08 11:18 AM Author Posted 19/09/08 11:18 AM hhhmmm surprised you went from a T750 to a BB...Anyways - I'm hanging out to check a new Palm Treo Pro due anytime now!!! :bootyshake:I know what you mean, the 750 was just too unstable and people kept telling me they could not hear me on the phone, in fact I went a bought a razrv9 to use as a phone and kept the 750 for a while because I needed email until I found a replacement, all my requirements pointed to the BBB so I sat and waited for it. I've always used windows based devices way back when the IPaq 31XX was a hit and have had 6 or 7 windows devices since, though I should try something new.Its like a Expensive Daewoo lover buying a Ford. BTW, the battery is doing well now, I’m getting more then 2 days out of it now with normal use, only thing I have not yet used it the gps because I can't find software for it without subscribing, although this thing comes with "maps" its not the best out there but would get you out of trouble if you got lost and I could always hop on Google maps if I got in real trouble.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now